The Association for Social Development and Aid Mobilization (SGDD-ASAM) and the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) invites all interested non-governmental organizations which are operating in Türkiye and are working with Ukrainian refugee populations, asylum seekers and migrants to apply for a small grant up to 400.000,00 TRY.
This invitation for proposals aims to up to 5 (five) non-governmental organizations which operate in Türkiye and deliver services in the fields of refugee protection and inclusion. The awarded NGOs will be provided with capacity building support through know-how exchange and trainings.
- The applicants must be registered in Türkiye.
- All project activities must be implemented in Türkiye.
- All activities financed by this grant must be completed before 31 January 2024.
- Interested applicants are invited to send an e-mail to email@example.com with the subject line “Small Grant-Call for Proposal” for detailed information regarding the call for proposals and instructions on how to apply.
- The deadline for submission of application is 26 October 2023. Any application submitted after the deadline will be automatically rejected.
- All submitted applications will be reviewed by SGDD-ASAM for the compliance with the eligibility criteria based on the supporting documents.
- Any correspondence, application and documentation must be in English or Turkish.