- Enhancing the wellbeing of refugees/asylum seekers through information sharing within the field of MHPSS,
- Ensuring the access of refugees/asylum seekers to reliable information and sources depending on their needs
- Ensuring the access of refugees/asylum seekers who have mental health problems and who live with persons with mental health problems to correct information and the necessary services,
- Providing the most easily accessible information about MHPSS in order to mitigate the negative consequences of COVID-19 on mental health,
- Forming a communication network between service providers (ministries, local authorities, NGOs, universities, etc.) in the area of MHPSS and forming a platform where service providers and refugees/asylum seekers could come together.
Our Project Objectives
The main objectives of the Project could be summarized as