Depression is usually defined as a mental health problem that involves a persistent feeling of sadness, inability to complete daily tasks, and loss of interest or pleasure in activities once enjoyed.
What can you do about depression?
- Open up to those you trust about the feelings you are experiencing and seek their help.
- There are many other people who go through the same process as you and experience similar feelings. Talk to people you can seek advice from or share your experiences with.
- Spend time with your loved ones and family members.
- Connect with the outer world and stay in touch with your social circle.
- Share with your doctor the feelings and the physical challenges you experience.
- Do not hesitate to seek help!